1. Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas (2/5)
2. Drive by Daniel H. Pink (2.5/5)
3. The Westside Barbell Book of Methods by Louie Simmons (3.5/5)
4. Permission Marketing by Seth Godin (3/5)
5. The Power of Less by Leo Babauta (5/5)
We can accomplish more by learning to do more by focusing only on the essential tasks to maximize our productivity. Babauta simplifies the process by focusing on the six principles: set limitations, choose the essential, simplify, focus, create habits, and start small.
6. EFS Stronger Workout Manuel by Dave Tate (3.5/5)
one of the best written collections of how to set up a conjugate training program.
7. Now You're Speaking My Language by Gary Chapman (4/5)
8. The Essentials of Sport and Exercise Nutrition 2nd edition by John Berardi (5/5)
Outlines a systematic approach of delivering nutritional recommendations for educating clients on developing healthy eating behaviors while providing the reader with a solid base of exercise nutrition and its importance.
9. High Performance Sports Conditioning Bill Foran (2/5)
10. The Mental Athlete by Kay Porter (5/5)
Coaches and athletes understand that sport psychology, mental training, plays a significant role in taking athletes to higher level of performance. This is an excellent manual for developing mental training skills for assisting athletes in controlling their physical energy, intentions, and thoughts allowing the athlete enter an unhindered state of peak performance.
11. Designing Strength Training Programs and Facilities by Mike Boyle (3.5/5)
12. Kinetic Anatomy by Robert Behnke (3/5)
13. IronMind: stronger minds, stronger bodies by Randall J Strossen, PhD (2/5)
14. 2015 WSPCC Complete Manual (3.5/5)
15. Strength training for young athletes by Dr Kraemer & Dr Fleck (2/5)
16. Love & Respect: the love she most desires, the respect he desperately needs. by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs (3/5)
17. Decisive by Chip Heath & Dan Heath (1/5)
18. Progressive Plyometrics for Kids by Chu, Faigenbaum, & Falkel (3/5)
19. Boundaries in Marriage by Dr. Cloud & Dr. Townsend (4.5/5)
This is a great resource on understanding how boundaries can help your marriage thrive by providing an avenue for mutual respect, care, affection. Dr. Cloud and Dr. Townsend layout a framework about why boundaries are important, how to use them effectively, and the pitfalls associated with the misuse of boundaries.
20. NASM Essentials of Sports Performance Training by Clark, Lucett, Sutton (3.5/5)
21. Super Squats by Randell J. Strossem, Ph.D (2.5/5)
22. The Prince by Niccoló Machiavelli (3/5)
23. Tantric Love: a nine step guide to transforming lovers into soul mates by Ma Ananda Sarita & Swami Anada Geho (3/5)
Make 2017 yours!